Election day!

The day of reckoning is upon us. I am going to take a day off today and go vote right now. I am all nerves today because even due to my stunning prediction these sort of things are beyond anyone's predictive abilities.

Still, I have confidence in my analysis and the perception of enough Americans that share my views, fears and realizations about our potential undoing.

I suspect - if early turnout is an indication - that the lines will be huge, so if you can vote early, do so. Avoid the after work rush hour.

Also, if you are sweating this like I am, try to stay away from the TV. Stick to the internet. The media will pepper you with stupid and useless exit polling data, it will probably depress you to the point of suicide. I will upate this later with reliable sources to gather the data.

Also, stay away from the cities tomorrow if this race is close as predicted in my video. If any states are too close to call and/or TheOne wins the popular vote, but loses the election.

Lastly, if you have not voted - DO IT!!! Even if you think it does not matter, DO IT. McCain can't win just because I want him to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2009 credit boom is coming to an end.

What is wrong with this country?

401k Takeover Proposal. IRAs in danger?