America voted and we have to respect that.

I will make a reaction video tomorrow, but I have a few thoughts.

First of all, whether you want to call this a landslide or not - the win is very impressive. Clearly America has decided that they had enough and they came out in droves. I am certainly dissapointed, but the reasons for that are not important not now. I have spent enough time pointing out the dangers and at this point, it is too late for such rhetoric.

I am truly happy for those ardent supporters who are celebrating today and probably will be for some quite time. They wanted change and they got it and let us hope that we as America can move forward and truly become stronger and more united. With a small exception I believe the majority of the people truly want what is best for this country. For your sake and ours, let us hope that you get everything that you believe Obama has the potential to deliver.

For now, I will be humble. I was wrong in my predictions. For the time being let the people enjoy the euphoria.

Once the dust settles, we will be back in discussing the issues that really matter.

Vote Totals:

At the moment, Obama has 62.4 million votes, while McCain has 55.4 million. In 2004, Bush won 62 million votes, and Kerry 59 million.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2009 credit boom is coming to an end.

What is wrong with this country?

401k Takeover Proposal. IRAs in danger?