Fight the smears is smearing the fight

Obama and company as you remember put up a website that was designed to fight the smears. Strange, how there is no McCain equivalent - I guess only Republicans do the smearing, or maybe there is not enough to smear to warrant a website - I digress, so devoted Obamacolytes (you heard the here first!!) fall back on this wishful collection of counter-smearing.

I have been long aggravated by the number of vague and general arguments, but did not wish to devote the work to debunk them all - since I have no exposure.

Still, I would like to bring to your attention a Newsmax article that does just that.
From Obama's campaign financing which has raised eyebrows to his charming tax plans.

The full story:
Fight the smears - debunked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2009 credit boom is coming to an end.

What is wrong with this country?

401k Takeover Proposal. IRAs in danger?