Barack Obama suspends camapaign and jets to Hawaii?

What the hell? These last two weeks are arguably the most important time for a campaign. I remember John Kerry suggested that by pulling out early out of certain states potentially cost him the election.

Why would Obama do this? Is the typical white grandmother that ill? If she is, I hope she is ok. Truly.

But, is this just a coincidince that Andy Martin filed a lawsuit recently on the same premise that Phil Berg did? Can't be...right?

Could it be that Obama's grandmother is actually ok and just a cover story for why Obama is REALLY going to Hawaii? To stop Mr. Martin?

I don't know, you tell me:

Andy Martin in Hawaii

Comments

  1. I agree, if Obama's grandmother is truly fractured her hip, I wish her well, this is a bad injury for someone this old. As an ER RN though, I can tell you that if she went home with a fractured hip, she is not gravely ill, not from the fracture. I do find that interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed that a man who could never get a security clearance could soon be running the military.

    What if he is there hiding something? It will not come out until it is after the election. Will he have to step down? The idea of President Biden is scary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 2009 credit boom is coming to an end.

What is wrong with this country?

401k Takeover Proposal. IRAs in danger?