Housing crisis - post mortem

I have done quite a bit of research on the matter, but this is a nice piece from Cato that does a pretty good summary of what happened.

It is about 7 pages of condensed column text, should be easy reading - but remember, the housing crisis is NOT complicated. There are nuances here and there, but overall the explanation is straight forward. I am including my video as well that is about 2 months old - and for a time was quite popular on YouTube.

Cato article: http://cato.org/pubs/bp/bp110.pdf

My video:


I will continue adding on this page as information becomes more available and it will be inked from the main page for convenience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2009 credit boom is coming to an end.

What is wrong with this country?

401k Takeover Proposal. IRAs in danger?