Middle class taskforce announced.

President Zero and Joe Biden unveiled today a middle-class task force, because gosh darn it, a strong middle-class is a strong America. Where do they come up with this crap? I am thinking the people that employ the middle-class is a strong America, but perhaps I am old fashioned like that. Due to the overwhelming transparency from Zero's administration, a website has been created to provide political mumbo-jumbo and rhetoric designed to give you the fuzzies.

So, let's check out the mission statement and see what is in store for us. First, introduction.

"The Task Force is a major initiative targeted at raising the living standards of middle-class, working families in America."

Since middle-class is apparently any working family, due to a lack of any other explanation, I am excited. I am middle class! Let's analyze the goals of the task force:

Expanding education and lifelong training opportunities
Ok, I guess someone will be paying for my education and random career changes. I can get used to that, who knows, my software engineering job might become obsolete or I might elect to become a politician! Sure hope they have classes for that.

Improving work and family balance
Hmm, I am not sure what to make of that. I suppose I have more time to spend with my family? Means I get to work less, but make the same? Woohoo! I feel bad for the sucker having to pay the difference, but at least I get family balance.

Restoring labor standards, including workplace safety
Oh oh, I don't think this applies to me. Computer programming is tough and all, maybe they will make us use monitor radiation shields...my eyes HAVE been stinging recently. Either way, I am glad they are finally punishing all these large businesses. How dare they try to make money off the backs of the middle class? Now seems like a great time to enforce rules and regulations, might make them lay more people off which will expedite family balance. As an added little bonus, smaller companies will probably fail and I get to enjoy more security.

Helping to protect middle-class and working-family incomes
Protection is great! I guess that means screwing up is no longer punishable by firing. Once again, that will teach those businesses a thing or two. They have exploited the poor middle class, LONG ENOUGH. I could care less if quality and accountability suffer, because a strong middle class is a strong America. Let the suckers by our sub-par quality products and even if they don't, the government will eventually give us money anyway. So they BETTER buy our damn stuff!

Protecting retirement security
Good! Retirement security has made this country strong, especially coming from one of the smartest and best "insurance" programs ever created - Social Security. If I can also get a pension from my company, I will be in great shape! After all, my company will always have a pension fund, as long as they keep raising the prices of the stuff I make and making the suckers buy it. I am very excited about this too.

You know what? I have this uneasy feeling that perhaps I am NOT the middle-class and this does not actually apply to my job.

I have another uneasy feeling...I am the sucker and if you are reading this, you probably are too.
New Deal Part Deux.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2009 credit boom is coming to an end.

What is wrong with this country?

401k Takeover Proposal. IRAs in danger?