New name, new home! Update your links and feeds.

New website: http://www.rightcondition.com/

Hello readers! In case you have not noticed, I have moved and changed identities. Indy Mind is now Right Condition, RIP Indy Mind. The new name is more serious and is a clever double entendre :) Also, sporting a new look which I think is slicker and leaner. The right side menu now is easier to read and does not sprawl all over the place and invade everything - kind of like the federal government. The three buttons show/hide relevant sections.

There comment provider service is cleaner and more compact. You must register, but it will provide for lively debate which I encourage the use of. After all, a blog without comments is not much of a blog. You will also find, unfortunately, that previous comments have been lost in transition. Considering how much better the new service is, I think it's worth it!

Sharing each post should also be easier than ever due to the AddThis button add the bottom of each post. Only took me 1 hour to properly align that little bugger, so utilize it please.

Because the domain has switched the existing feeds (both email and atom feeds) need to change. Wish I could transfer them smoothly, but alas, no such luck.

Some new additions will be coming in the next few days including new features and pages available from the top menus.

If you think you belong in the 'Friends' section, please send me your link.

Otherwise no other changes are being planned and while I will continue writing seriously for my Examiner page, this blog will serve as the general purpose - hopefully funny - collection of everything else.

I also threw up a small ad, just because having a domain actually costs money - hopefully it's not a terribly annoying distraction.

Thanks for supporting me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2009 credit boom is coming to an end.

What is wrong with this country?

401k Takeover Proposal. IRAs in danger?