Berg v. Obama

I think I just figured out why a lot of conservative talk show hosts/media outlets are not taking this story. I am kind of dissapointed to be honest, I was really hoping for something here. After all, Berg makes a very convincing argument that Obama does not appear to be a US citizen.

Still to be fair, it turn out that Berg is a potential nutjob himself. I guess he hopped on the 9/11 truth seeking band wagon and believes that Bush/Cheney are responsible for the twin towers collapsing. LIBTARD ALERT! LIBTARD ALERT!!

If you have been following this case and/or like me putting all your hope in this case, well, unfortunately here is a little character analysis for ya:
Berg is crazy?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 2009 credit boom is coming to an end.

What is wrong with this country?

401k Takeover Proposal. IRAs in danger?